Monday 21 October 2019

Everyday Card & Gifts

Hello and welcome to my blog.

In my previous two posts, it was about Christmas. Today's post is the same card and gifts but themed for everyday. This picture just makes me happy! It truly does.


You have to buy this DSP. It is just stunning. I have cut the DSP 0.5cm (1/4") smaller than the card base so I've got that small, equal border all the way around. Feel free to decide the size of the border you would like to work with.

The stitching effect on the sentiment panel, I..just..LOVE. I used to do a lot of faux stitching on my projects back in the day, and my friends didn't need to look at who made it, they just knew it was me! LOL

In my next post, I'll talk about the 'gifts'.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day.

Happy crafting








Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays.
Ink: Momento.
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White Magnolia Lane DSP.
Accessories: Multi Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Stitched Nested Label Dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave me a message. Happy stamping!